The Blob

More frequent text posts at the BNWO companion site The Blob

Friday, July 07, 2006

"Crop Circles are talking to me!"


What ever the make-up of your own personal reality matrix, I invite you to join me in appreciating this new crop circle reported on June 30th. Whether evaluating them as marvels of human ingenuity or considering tantalizing possibilities, such as crop circles as complex communiques between initiates and sensitives made by some otherworldly technology, I believe them wonderful either way, hoax or other.
This one, in my opinion, is the best thus far this season. You can check them out at http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/interface2005.htm frequently at this time of year as new ones are discovered regularly!

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»